Airport Transfer (Victoria Falls International Airport to Town)
Outpost Africa Tourism Group is a newly established tourism based operations company, situated Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe. Outpost Africa Tourism Group owns and operates their own tourist products in the categories of accommodation, tours & transfers, cruises, venue hires and other services.
Embracing the company slogan “Semper Paratus” or “Always Prepared”, The Outpost Africa Tourism Group’s team have a wide range of experience in both the tourism industry and within the region, and is constantly breaking the barriers and entering new, exciting developments with the tourism industry.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - Sealed, purified water in glass bottles.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Refreshing face/hand towels.
What's excluded :
- - If you require a personalized pickup within Victoria Falls please will you contact us via email or phone to give us your exact location and time for departure.
- Alternatively there are shuttles awaiting at the entrance to the Victoria Falls Rest Camp, where you will be able to speak with one of our friendly drivers to assist you further.
- Please note an airport transfer will need at-least 45 - 60 minutes to be organised accordingly.
- Please arrive with all your belongings as they will be transported with you.
- The transfer will take 25 - 30 minutes from your start point to the Victoria Falls International Airport.
Departure Point :310 Park Way, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Please confirm your booking via email or phone.
AirportsVictoria Falls Airport, Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
OtherVictoria Falls Rest Camp, Park Way, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe - Please see the Receptionist or Outpost Africa bus Driver who will be able to assist you.
Departure Time :1/27/2020 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.