Airport Transfer, Meet & Greet (Pearson International Airport, YYZ to Toronto)
This is a private service with a maximum of five (5) guests per vehicle. We are happy to provide drop-off service to the following areas: Brampton, Burlington, Caledon, downtown Toronto, Etobicoke, Markham, Oakville or Vaughan.
per adult from
30 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Upon the scheduled flight arrival time at Toronto Pearson International Airport, you will be met by a representative and assisted with your luggage to the transfer vehicle. You will be brought diretly to your pre-arranged drop-off location.
Departure Point :
See Sight Tours will email you directly to confirm the meeting location and time of your Airport Transfer. Upon arrival, a representative will be waiting for you in the Arrivals Hall, holding a sign with the first and last name of the lead traveler, as well as the See Sight Tours logo.
AirportsToronto Pearson Intl Airport, 6301 Silver Dart Dr, Mississauga, Ontario L5P 1B2 Canada
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Brampton, ON, CanadaBurlington, ON, CanadaCaledon, ON, CanadaDowntown Toronto, Toronto, ON, CanadaEtobicoke, Toronto, ON, CanadaMarkham, ON, CanadaOakville, ON, CanadaVaughan, ON, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Guests are welcome to bring their own car seats. Please advise upon booking as this will reduce the total number of seats available.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.