Airport Split speedboat transfer to Hvar town (Water taxi transfer)
Speedboat transfer from Split airport is the best way to reach one of the most popular places in Croatia.
Our driver will pick up you on Airport Split and transfer to port where we start our transfer to Hvar with boat. Our comfort and safe speedboat will drive you to Hvar.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transfer with speedboat from port to Hvar town )island Hvar=
- Transfer with minivan from Airport Split to port
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Book your private water transfer from Split airport to the Hvar island (town Hvar) with comfort speedboat and our professional skipper. The best way to come directly to Hvar island. No traffic and losing your time for waiting ferry and spending time in traffic in Split.
During this pleasant speedboat drive you will get to enjoy in the beauty of Adriatic sea and nearby islands.
We wait you at your arrival on Airposrt Split transfer you to port near Airposrt with our minivan and from there we continue to Hvar with speedboat.
The transfer can be for up to 10 passengers + luggage per boat.
This is one way transfer from Split Airport to Hvar island (town Hvar).
Departure Point :
Our driver will come to pick up you at airport
AirportsSplit Airport, Split Croatia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.