Airport Pickup & Drop Udawalawa
Pre-book this private departure transfer from Udawalawa city hotels to Bandaranayake International Airport to end your vacation in Sri Lanka on the right foot. When you arrive at your hotel lobby, your professional driver meets you and Transfers to Bandaranayake International Airport. Relax in your private, air-conditioned vehicle and arrive at airport safely and efficiently.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Once you arrive at your hotel lobby your friendly driver will meet you and drive you directly to Bandaranayake International Airport. Whether you’re traveling individually, with a partner or in a group, your ground transport needs will be covered by this private airport transfer service. Avoid the confusion of taxis or public transport and enjoy a hassle-free start to your vacation. Airport transfers have never been this easy! Travel in style and comfort with unparalleled safety in your luxurious vehicle and get to your destination in good time and great order. Your English-speaking chauffeur is always at your service.
Departure Point :
Airport Pickup & drop, We offer Colombo Airport and City transfers from the Colombo International Airport to any location in Sri Lanka
AirportsBandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Udawalawa, Sri Lanka - Colombo International Airport to any location in Sri Lanka.Bandaranaike International Airport, Canada Friendship Rd, කටුනායක 11450, Sri Lanka - Udawalawa to Colombo International Airport.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.