Airport Express Shared Arrival Transfer from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik Hotels
This frequent and reliable service is available every day of the week, all year round, in connection to all scheduled passenger flights through Keflavik International Airport (KEF). The coaches are located right outside the arrivals terminal and depart frequently according to schedule. From the airport, the coaches go directly to our main terminal in Reykjavik City where shuttles are waiting to deliver passengers to their respective hotels and guesthouses.
per adult from
45 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- One-way shared transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- After collecting your luggage and exiting the customs check, follow directions for the bus pick-up area, which is on the other end of the covered walkway outside the arrivals hall. Staff inside the terminal can assist if you have any questions. Bus will depart according to schedule.
During the 45 minute drive to Reykjavik you can either relax in our modern and comfortable coaches or make use of the free WiFi on board. Upon arrival in Reykjavik city, there will be shuttles waiting to take you to your hotel. For hotels in the city centre, the drop-off will be at a nearby bus stop.
Departure Point :Bus Pick-Up, Iceland
Return Detail :Reykjavík, Iceland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- You should provide your flight number at the time of booking.
- We recommend booking a transfer departing approximately 1 hour after your scheduled arrival.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Please note that you might be required to transfer to a minibus upon arrival at the bus terminal in Reykjavik, for the hotel drop-off.
- For hotels in the city centre streets where traffic is restricted, the drop-off will be at a nearby bus stop.
- Child and youth rates apply only when accompanied by an adult, and for maximum 2 children/youths per each adult.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.