Airport and Hotel Transfers in Split area
Traveling to Split, Croatia for pleasure or bussiness? Book your private transfer from the Airport or from your Hotel in Split area to your desired destination and let us take care about the rest.
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Whether you are a business traveller or visiting this country for pleasure, let us handle your ground transportation needs. After a long flight, the last thing you want to do is find a cab and pay an exorbitant fee. Instead, take the easy way with a pre-purchased transfer from Split Airport to your hotel in Split, or the other way around. Simply make your booking and arrange for your professional driver to pick you up from your Split hotel/accomodation or from the Split Airport. Then, settle into your comfortable, air-conditioned private vehicle for a stress-free journey to your destination.
When you make your booking, you will need to advise your flight details as well as your Split accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. Approximately 24 hours prior to your pickup in Split, you will then be required to reconfirm the exact pickup time and place (the contact number will be provided on your travel voucher).
Departure Point :Split Airport or Your Hotel/Accomodation in Split. No extra charge for pickups or dropoffs near Split (within 20km outside of Split)
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.