Agura Canyon and Waterfalls Private Trekking Tour from Sochi
Participants will be taken by private transport to the Eagle Rock and then they will have a walking tour that involves a 6 to 7 km trek along the river gorge Agursky. Participants will get to visit the waterfalls and the Eagle Rock with a few caves around, while learning Greek myths and legends about Caucausus along the way. As a legend says, Eagle Rock is the place where Prometheus (Classical Greek God of Fire) was enchained.
• Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking guide assistance. Other languages upon request
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your hotel (Comfortable car/minivan with A/C)
- Private Trekking tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
What's excluded :
- Food / Drinks
- Any entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Observation Tower on Akhun Mountain, Akhun Mountain, Khosta, Sochi 354056 Russia
Taking a trail down from Mount Akhun, it is possible to get to the nearby Agurskoe Canyon, another popular destination with a cascade of 3 waterfalls surrounded by high cliffs. It is spoken to be the oldest tourist sight in the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Agura Waterfalls, River Agura, Sochi Russia
Agursky waterfalls are the chain of waterfalls changing each other, which are located on the river Agura in Hostinsky region in Sochi. As Agura is supplied only by rains and melting snow, in summertime it may completely get dry and the waterfalls disappear.
The Great Agursky waterfall is hidden by the green tunnel of cherry-laurel. Two enormous rocks are cut and corroded by the water. This magnificent sight is completed by grey mane of moss, lichen and abundant brushwood of fern. Wide torrent of water crashes down from its 30-meter height.
500 meters away from the first waterfall, you may find the next one. It is also very beautiful. There is a karst cave and stone path above the waterfall. Behind the second, there is the third 6 m waterfall in the narrow cleft. You may hardly see but easily listen to that waterfall.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Orlinyye Skaly, Matsesta, Sochi 354024 Russia
Outside of the waterfalls, there is a place called Eagle Rock with a few caves around, which is a famous observation point, As a legend says, Eagle Rock is the place where Prometheus (Classical Greek God of Fire) was enchained.
At the end of the tour enjoy transfer back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure and return point: your Sochi hotel.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Trekking distance - 6km / Trekking height - 400m
- Not recommended for children under 12 years. Children under 18 should be accompanied by adults
- Participants who desire to participate in the walking tour have to be in good physical shape and wear comfortable shoes.
- What to take with you: trekking shoes / extra shoes to go through the shallow of the river / backpack / sitpad / rain protection
- Tour guide reserves right to change the trekking route based on weather conditions
- Additional charge for transportation is applicable if you are accommodated in Krasnaya Polyana (135 USD for a group of 1-2 persons / 240 USD for a group of 3-6 persons). Please advise on your place of stay right after booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.