Agrigento+scala dei turchi
The province of Agrigento is one of the most beautiful in Sicily. This beautiful province stretches between ancient ruins and baroque architecture, crystal-clear beaches and wonderful islands, clear waters and lush waters. The ideal place where it is combined with the search for art, culture and history, absolute relaxation under the hot sun.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Valle dei Templi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valle dei Templi, Piazza Archeologica 1 Via Panoramica Dei Templi, 92100, Agrigento, Sicily Italy
The Valley of the Temples is an archaeological area of Sicily characterized by the exceptional state of conservation and a series of important Doric temples of the Hellenic period. It corresponds to the ancient Akragas, a monumental original nucleus of the city of Agrigento. Today it is a regional archaeological park.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Scala dei Turchi, 92010, Realmonte, Sicily Italy
The Scala dei Turchi is a rocky wall (cliff) that rises above the sea along the coast of Realmonte, in the province of Agrigento. Over time it has become a tourist attraction due to the uniqueness of the cliff, which is white in color and has peculiar shapes, and due to the popularity acquired by the novels starring the commissioner Montalbano written by the empedoclin writer Andrea Camilleri, in which these places are named country of the commissioner, to be framed with Porto Empedocle.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Maretna tour experience #discoveryplanner, Via Nazionale, 10, 98039 Taormina ME, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.