Agrigento - Piazza Armerina - Caltagirone
The transfer is private and exclusive, you will travel on comfortable and safe vehicles, equipped with wifi and air conditioning.
per adult from
2 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Customers will be picked up at the agreed locations
Traveling on a comfortable sedan or an exclusive air-conditioned minivan, we will reach the center of Sicily heading towards the medieval city of Piazza Armerina where you will have the chance to visit the splendid "Villa Romana del Casale" UNESCO World Heritage: a majestic house dating back to late 4th century A.D. and belonged to a powerful Roman family. You will have the chance to appreciate more than 3500 square meters of figurative and geometric style mosaic flooring.
You can have lunch in a typical trattoria in Piazza Armerina and in the afternoon we will reach Caltagirone (UNESCO World Heritage Site), famous throughout the world for its artistic ceramics with characteristic blue and yellow colors. You will visit the historic center with the famous "Scala di Santa Maria del Monte", you will walk along streets, stairs, squares, admire balconies, fountains, churches and buildings decorated and enriched by the typical ceramics of Arab origin.
Departure Point :Province of Agrigento, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
CUSTOMERS WILL BE TAKEN AT THE PLACE OR THE STRUCTURE THAT THEY WILL INDICATE
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The vehicles are sanitized with products with a bactericidal, fungicidal, disinfectant action and certified "Medical Surgical Presidia" and have a protective anti-Covid-19 car barrier in polycarbonate. Customers are provided with protective devices: masks, gloves and disinfectant gel
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.