Agricultural Excursion in Madurai
Satisfy yourself to an unforgettable surprise of authentic and regional road-side food in Ramanathapuram. Known as a tidal area, the ancient city also has noteworthy food courts, stalls and eateries.
per adult from
2 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Bottled water
- Local taxes
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Madurai, Madurai, Madurai District, Tamil Nadu
Madurai is an energetic, ancient city on the Vaigai River in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Its horizon is dominated by the 14 colourful gopurams (gateway towers) of Meenakshi Amman Temple. Covered in bright carvings of Hindu gods, the Dravidian-style temple is a major pilgrimage site. Millions attend the processions and ceremonies of April's Chithirai Festival celebrating Meenakshi and Lord Vishnu.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.