Agra Tour By Tuk Tuk
Bask In The Glory Of Historical Agra With Agra Tuk Tuk Tour (1 Day)
Agra is one of the most popular tourist attractions in India. It is known for being the place where the seventh wonder of the world is in existence, Taj Mahal. Along with Taj Mahal, there are many other historical monuments which are not just known for their glory, but they also represent the significance of the role Agra has played in shaping India's royal history. To make the trip to Agra even more memorable, you can opt for
Agra Tuk Tuk Tour (1 day) and explore the city that will take you back to the era of India's glorious history. A tuk-tuk is essentially a rickshaw that will take you sightseeing around the city in a unique way.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off.
- Private Tour By Tuk Tuk.
- Professional guide for Taj Mahal.
- Rejoice lip smacking street food, (chaat and snacks) in Agra.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Any Monuments Fees
- 9:00 am - Visiting Taj Mahal
In the morning, you will be picked from railway station / hotel/ Air Port in Agra and will be taken to visit Taj Mahal. However, it stays close on Friday, so make your plans accordingly. Taj Mahal was built by Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan, in the loving memory of his deceased wife Mumtaz Mahal.
11:00 am – Visiting Agra Fort
After Taj Mahal, you will get to see the beautiful and grand monument of Agra Fort. It was built by Great Emperor Akbar and it is a great fort that was constructed with red sandstone in the 16th century.
12:30 pm – Visiting Itmad Ud Daulah or Baby Taj
Next, you will be visiting Itmad ud daulah which is also recognized as Baby Taj. It was built by mother of Shah Jahan. Its architecture is beautiful and shows an intricate work of stone.
Lunchtime at 1:30 pm
During lunchtime, you will be taken to a lavish restaurant where you will be able to enjoy some very delicious cuisines of Agra.
2:30pm – Exploring local markets
After lunch, you will get to see the beautiful work of handicraft in the local markets. You can walk around and explore the shops with handmade marble products, beautifully woven carpets, and more.
4:45 pm - Visiting Mehtab Bagh
Mehtab Bagh is a garden located behind Taj Mahal. It is also called the Moonlight Garden. This garden was made by Babur and Shah Jahan to get a beautiful view of Taj Mahal from the garden.
6:00pm – Back to the hotel
At the end of the day, you will be dropped back to your hotel and the tour will come to an end. Hopefully, you will enjoy a full day ride of Tuk Tuk around the Agra city with Raj Travels India.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels & AirportsAirports
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.