Agra Tour by Cycle + Food Tasting Tour - All Inclusive
Cycling Tours of Agra are meant to help tourists discover the unseen parts of Agra comprising of it’s people, their daily routines and seldom seen landmarks of Agra city. Such a cycle tour will take you to offbeat places of Agra like the vegetable market, flowers market, dhobi ghat (laundry district), colourful temples, residential areas with buildings from British and Mughal times and more. You will also have the opportunity to taste some tasty local breakfast food during the tour.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Service of an experienced guide
- 1 Water bottle
- Safety kit
- Tea and Snacks during the tour
What's excluded :
- Expenses of personal nature
- Tips or gratitude to the guides
- Anything not specified in the inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
You will be meeting your host/guide near the TDI Mall, Fatehabad Road at 7:00 am in the morning.
Upon arrival, you will be received by our hosts/guide and be briefed about the safety protocols.
Post which you will be provided with your safety kit which will include a water bottle, a map, and safety gear. Also, a gearless bicycle will be assigned to you.
Your day's tour will begin now as you along with your guide will be visiting the following places on this 14 kilometers route:
A bustling early morning wholesale and flower market.
Agra Golf Course
Bungalows of the Colonial Era
Grand Post Office: The iconic head post office of Agra.
Saint Mary's Church
Mankameshwar Temple: It is said that the Shiva Linga is covered with silver and was founded by the Lord himself is the Dwapara era.
Delhi Gate of Agra Fort: The monumental Delhi Gate, which faces the city on the western side of the fort, is considered the grandest of the four gates and a masterpiece of Akbar's time.
Agra Fort Railway Station: Agra Fort Railway Station is one of the oldest railway stations of North India. Built by the British, this is the only station in India that had both broad gauge and narrow gauge.
Gyrah Sidhi: Literally meaning 11 steps, this is the remains of the astrological observatory of Emperor Humayun.
Hathi Ghat Gurudwara: Hathi Ghat Gurudwara is a good example of national integration where Hindus and Sikhs both came for worship.
Jama Masjid: Shahi Jama Masjid was built by Princess Jahanara Begum, the favorite daughter of Emperor Shahjahan in 1648 AD. She stayed unmarried and used the money set aside for her dowry to build this mosque.
You will be served with a nice warm cup of tea and cookies during the tour.
Your 2 and a half hours tour will come to an end at Mehtabh Bagh.
Departure Point :Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Kheria Airport, Agra India
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.