Agra tajmahal sunrise tour
How we Deal with our customers, Our marketing , Customers services, And future updates and all maintenance are uniqueness these all are sources unique and Royal Taj Journey believe in customer's satisfaction.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- Restroom on board
- WiFi on board
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Delhi to Agra (3: 00 am)
You will be picked up at 3 am sharp at Delhi, then we proceed with our 3 hours of journey to reach our final destination – “Agra”.
Taj Mahal (6: 00 am)
On your arrival to Agra, you will be met by our tour guide, and then at sharp 6 am, you will be reached the Taj Mahal which was built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. Here you can view the perfect sunrise beauty of this Wonder of the World.
Breakfast (8:30 am)
Agra Fort (9: 15 am)
After viewing the beauty of the Taj wholeheartedly, we’ll move to our next location, which is “Agra Fort”, built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D. You will be seen by several beautiful gardens, Mosques, and temples in the fort. Which will be an amazing moment.
Mehtab Bagh(10: 30 am)
We will then take you to the beautiful garden complex that lies opposite to the Yamuna river. From here you can view the backside of the Taj Mahal. It will be a unique experience for the people who visit here for the first time.
Exploring Local Agra Market(11:30 am )
Back to Delhi (1: 00 pm)
Keeping all the amazing memories in the mind, you will be taken back to Delhi.
Drop to Hotel (5: 30 pm)
After your arrival to Delhi, our driver will drop you safely at your location.
Departure Point :1: Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
2: Gurugram, Haryana, India
3: Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
4: National Crime Records Bureau, National Highway - 8, Gurgaon - Delhi Expy, Mandi, Mahipalpur, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.