Agra Sunrise and Sunset Tour
See the highlights of Agra on a private full-day tour with your own private guide. See two UNESCO World Heritage Sites — the Taj Mahal, and Agra Fort, and have time for afternoon shopping. You'll go to the Taj Mahal twice for both the sunrise and sunset for a memorable experience of India's most famous site. private guide and vehicle, and transfers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Local guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Monument Fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
6:00 AM- Pickup from hotel / Agra Cantt Station
Pickup from in the hotel, Agra and Procced to Full Day Sightseeing inclusive of :
Taj Mahal - Its one of the Wonders of the World and a UNESCO’s world heritage site. A maselouem commissioned by Mughal emperor Shaahjahan, in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal.
Agra Fort - The Agra Fort is a UNESCO World Heritage site and a prominent tourist site after Taj Mahal.
Itmad-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj) - Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is located in Agra and often reffered a Baby Taj or jewel Box. It’s a Tomb commissioned by a Mughal empress for her Father.
Mehtab Bagh - Mehtab Bagh lies opposite to Taj Mahal, on the other bank of the river Yamuna. It’s a photographer’s paradise to capture one of the best view of Taj Mahal.
In the Evening you will be dropped at your hotel with the cherishing memories of Agra Local Sightseeing Tour.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Driver & Guide will wear mask,gloves and regularly sanitized the hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.