Agra Same Day Tour by Car
Agra Same Day Tour by car from Delhi package is especially planned for foreign travelers returning to Inter India Tours for business journeys and extra functions and needed to travel around Taj Mahal previous to deed India.
Inclu. : All toll Tax, State Tax, Parking, Fuel, Transport, Lunch, Tour Guide
Pickup & Drop : Delhi Hotel / Delhi Airport / Train Station
Highlight : Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Baby Taj or Mehatab Bagh
per adult from
What's included :
- All Toll, taxes, State Tax, Parking and Fuel
- Water Bottle During This Trip
- Professional Local Tour Guide (Licences)
- All Pickup and Drop Private AC Transport (Not Shared)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Buffet Lunch in Local Restaurant
What's excluded :
- Any Entrance fees
- Any Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Driver and Guide Gratuities (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
06:00 Hours - Pick Up From Delhi Hotel / Aiport in Delhi / NCR / Gurgaon *(Recommended time between 6:00 AM - 07:00 AM),
Pick up from your respective place by an Air Condition vehicle private car. Drive to Agra through the Indian country side via Yamuna Expressway. En-route, you can decide to stop for breakfast and Refreshment for some time.
Arrive at Agra - Taj Mahal Reach Agra city where you will meet our professional English speaking tour guide, who will take you to famous tourist attractions in the city of Agra. Visit to Taj Mahal - the marble marvels, the ultimate requiem of love, from a great Mughal Emperor to his beloved Wife, symbol of love built by Emperor Shah Jahan. Later, proceed for demonstration of Marble inlays Art, (the splendid craft of Agra) where you can experience the same technique of marble art done on Taj Mahal.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort - Visit Agra Fort which is also known as Red Fort. Built by various Mughal rulers, the fort is a live testimony of the great Mughal Architecture in India. Agra Fort is now listed under UNESCO World Heritage sites.
Lunch / Relax at coffee shop
Enjoy delicious lunch in a local recommended restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
OPTIONAL - Itmad-Ud-Daula OR Sunset view of Taj Mahal*
In the evening you can get the life time experience of sunset view of the beautiful Taj Mahal from Mehtab Bagh across the Yamuna River.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
Visit Itimad-ud-Daulah, often as a jewel box, sometimes called the Baby Taj, the tomb of Itmad-ud-Daula is often regarded as a draft of the Taj Mahal. * If not interested in any of the options, you can straight drive back to Delhi.
Departure - Agra to Delhi
By evening depart from Agra for Delhi in a comfortable AC vehicle.
Drive to New Delhi by road and transfer to your preferred destination at Hotel / Airport / Train Station.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Delhi Airport or Hotel in Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat, your camera, and money for any extra purchases recommended
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.