Agra overnight tour
Agra was once the Mughal capital till Shah Jahan moved it back to Delhi. This is why you will find a lot of remnants of the majestic Mughal period in this beautiful city. From old forts to splendid gardens, an overnight Agra tour can leave you amazed.
per adult from
What's included :
- A/c car driven by English speaking driver.
- Government Approved Tour guide.
- All toll tax, parking, state tax as applicable.
- Mineral Water Bottles.
- Entrance Fees of Monuments.
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Itmad-ud-Daula
What's excluded :
- Tips / Gratuities to guide and driver.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
We will start our overnight Agra tour from Delhi. You can let us know of the location or hotel from where you want us to pick you up. Our guide and chauffeur will pick you up from your location. All our cars are very well maintained and properly equipped for long journeys.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Ideally, it takes three to four hours to reach Agra. Once you are in the city, there are lots of restaurants and cafes where you can stop for a snack.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
The first historical monument that you will visit is the Taj Mahal. Not only one of the Seven Wonders of the World, but this splendid structure is also listed as one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Built by Shah Jahan as a mausoleum of love for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal, this architectural masterpiece will become your most endearing memory of Agra.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Not very far from the Taj Mahal is the Agra Fort which served as the main home of Mughal Emperors until the Mughal capital was shifted to Delhi. Built as a protective structure to minimize invasion risks and to provide safety to the people inside, this gigantic structure is spread over 94 acres of land and is also on the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Lunch in Agra - 2:00 pm
After your visit to the Agra Fort, you can stop at a local restaurant or any of the fine dining restaurants in Agra for lunch. While the local cuisine is very similar to that of Delhi and most of North India, you will find some variations and specialties of the city available on the menus too.
Duration: 4 hours 10 minutes
Stop At: Itmad-ud-Daula, Moti Bagh, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282006, India
Your next stop will be the Tomb of I’timad-Ud-Daulah, a mausoleum commissioned by Nur Jahan for her father, Mirza Ghiyas Beg. This beautiful mausoleum is worth a visit because it is claimed to be the first Mughal architecture which was completed in white marble instead of the more commonly used red stone.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fatehpur Sikri, Fatehpur Sikri, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Fatehpur Sikri is a historically significant town of the Mughal rule. It is located near Agra city and is on the route of Jaipur city. The place has multiple complexes within the main complex and the views from iconic Buland Darwaza is a must-visit experience. You will be driven back to Agra city after your Fatehpur Sikri sightseeing. Further, stay and relax at your hotel and return in the morning to Delhi for further India exploration.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
With this, your tour to Agra comes to a close, and you will begin your journey back to Delhi. We make sure that your overnight Agra Tour is comfortable, well-paced, and enjoyable.
Departure Point :Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up you from your location hotel, airport or meeting pointAirports
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.