Agra Mohabbat The Taj Show and Dinner
Experience the breathtaking live shows presented by performing artisans depicting the era in time… 'Through exciting and innovative presentation of a song and drama spectacle involving 60 artists, who depict the Braj culture and the ambience of the Mughal era”. The 90 minutes show may be enjoyed in eight different languages including Hindi and English, the viewers can select any one of their choice, just click a button and listen to the presentation in your choice of language.
• Mohabbat The Taj show and dinner in Agra.
• Enjoy a musical extravaganza that tells the story of the Taj Mahal.
• Be swept up by colorful dance, songs, music, and sets, including a replica Taj.
• Multi-lingual audio headsets provided.
• Enjoy a traditional Indian dinner at a local restaurant post-show.
• GOLD Class ticket and round-trip hotel transfers in Agra
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharg
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Visit: ITS Holidays Day Tours, 8 Shop No Fatehabad Road, Agra 282001 India
In the modern times, there are several cultural programs that are held on a yearly basis in
Agra and various other centers across India. Mohabbat the Taj shoe has come up with a chain of play portraying and showing the love saga. This shoe is where the audience can felt the true and immortal love of a husband for his beloved wife which was died in childbirth.
Spend your most valuable evening enjoying the amazing Show that depicts the romantic love story of royal Mughal birds in the famous theatre Kalakriti cultural and convention center. You will be delighted by watching the creative dance and dramatic lighting with the 12’x12’ replica of Taj Mahal as well as the lavish lifestyle of the Mughal Empire. This show is in Hindu and Urdu language which is interpreted in English, French, and German through headphones.
Our driver will pick up you from your hotel or the desired location in Agra at 05:30 PM and takes you to the famous theatre
Kalakriti Cultural and Conventional Center. Over 80 talented artists lively perform an unforgettable love story.
This show starts at sharp 06:45 PM till 08:45 PM, the location of this theatre is nearby Taj Mahal and also the seating arrangement is the another main factor of this show.
After this show, take back as the memory of a wonderful tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Driver & Guide will wear mask,gloves and regularly sanitized the hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.