Agra Heritage Walk & local Food tasting
Duration: 3-4 Hours
Visit: Private Agra Heritage Walk & Local Food Testing
Agra city, well identified as seat of power during Mughal reign. This city holds vibrant colors and historical buildings and with beautiful architecture giving an unparalleled experience to the tourists visiting here. Every year, people visit here to Learn More magnificent beauty and history behind these monuments.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off private vehicle
- Evening snacks with tea and Local Food Testing
- Private guide for more personalized experience
- all applicable taxes & tolls
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- All other than those mentioned in the above list of inclusions
- The Taj City walking tour is a guided walk, designed under the guiding light of prominent historians of this city. It traces the birth of Mughal Capital Agra till present time.
You will be picked up from your hotel at around 4pm. After a brief introduction by our tour expert, the walking tour will begin from Hathi Ghat (Statue Bridge). You will first visit the Silver Lingam of Mankameshwar Mahadev Temple. Proceed into narrow lanes selling articles used for adornment of images of Gods & Goddesses. Look at ornamental and decorated facades in the spice market of Rawat Para and mingle in the crowd to experience downtown Agra.
Enter into the famous Khoya Gali of Chitti Kahana. The walk proceeds into Namak ki Mandi where artisans beat gold and silver to make foils of gold and silver. Now come in front of Akbari mosque to connect to the 16th century stone paved street of Kinari Bazar. Take a short break at Chimmanlal Puri wala and taste some local delights, while sipping a cup of tea.
Your walk ends at the gigantic Jama Masjid and from here you, will drive back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel in Agra or Agra Train Station
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.