Agra Heritage Day Tour
This private heritage tour of Agra will give you a chance to experience the major monuments including Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and more while your private guide explains the rich history of this ancient city. Includes pick-up drop from central Delhi, lunch and entrance fees.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional photographer guide (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from central New Delhi
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
What's excluded :
- Transport and sightseeing Fatehpur Sikri if desired, will cost extra.
- This private tour of Agra will show you the heritage, sights and culture the city of Agra has to offer that can not be experienced on normal sightseeing tours. The tour starts with an early morning pickup from central Delhi then you will be taken to meet your guide in Agra. Your guide will then take you on a historical tour of Agra in which you will see Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and if there's enough time Itmad-Ud-Daulah Tomb (also known as mini Taj, real inspiration for Taj Mahal). Additionally, you may also visit a few more places and monuments with their own history and charms if you choose. After the tour is over, you can choose to stay in Agra or have your driver take you back to Delhi.
Major expenses including entrance fees to monuments, transport, lunch, bottled water and toll tax are included in the cost of your tour. Lunch is provided at a high quality restaurant and can be customized to suit preferences for our vegetarian guests. Timing of your tour can be adjusted upon request. If you would like to experience the Taj Mahal at sunrise, an early departure can be arranged depending on the season.
Transport and sightseeing of Fatehpur Sikri can be arranged upon request for an extra fee.
Departure Point :Pickup and drop-off from DelhiPickup and drop-off is available as well from Agra on request
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Transport and sightseeing of Fatehpur Sikri can be arranged upon request for an extra fee.
- Minimum age is 6 years
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.