Agra Day Tour of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort by Superfast Train- All Inclusive
Our representative will pick up you from any hotel or the place where you want in Delhi and drive to the Hazrat Nizamuddin railway station.
The train will depart from the station and the journey of a beautiful day starts from the right there and breakfast will be served in the train.
9:50 AM - Arrival in Agra
Arrival at Agra cantonment railway station, you will be introduced with a guide which takes you to various places.
10:00 AM - Arrival in Taj Mahal
This fort formerly known as Red Fort because it is made up of red stone, it is an excellent proof of Mughal architecture.
Lunch Break in Hotel or Restaurant.
It was the first planned city by Mughals which was built in 16th century by Great Akbar. .
Transfer to Railway Station to Board Superfast Gatimaan Express Train To Delhi.
Arrive Delhi & Our Chauffer Will Pick Up From New Delhi Railway Station.
per adult from
What's included :
- Train Tickets both sides
- Private Car for sightseeing from Agra Cantt
- Guide Service
- All Toll Taxes and Parking Fees
- Monuments Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Drinks ( Available to Purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at your place and transfer to catch a train from Nizamuddin Railway Station or Delhi station/ We can also pick up from Hotel in Delhi/ Noida/ Gurugram and home and transfer to Railway station.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.