Agra City Tour with Guide
Marvel at the world's greatest monument to love, the Taj Mahal and magnificent Agra Fort. Enjoy a high-class experience with a guided tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Entry Tickets
- On arrival to city of Mughals Agra, you will be received by one of our representatives, who will direct you to visit UNESCO world heritage sites & wonders of the world Taj Mahal. Taj Mahal is represented as "teardrop on the face of eternity" as described by Indian classical writer Tagore. Taj Mahal, a white marble mausoleum reveals undying story of love of Emperor Shah Jahan and Empress Mumtaz. It's construction took a period of 22 years from 1631 AD to 1653 AD, around 22,000 workers worked daily. Situated on banks of river Yamuna making itself quite dominant in the whole area. Taj Mahal is also marked as an expression of a “dream” (meaning Crown Palace), which is the house grave of queen Mumtaz Mahal at lower chamber of mausoleum. The grave of Shah Jahan was later added to it.
.After taj Mahal we will see the Local traditional Art Marble demonstration, Afterwards you will visit to Agra Fort a massive red-sandstone Fort, built by Mughals. It is situated on the bank of the River Yamuna. The main attraction of AGRA FORT are Diwan-I-Aam(Hall of public audience, used for hearing common public grievances),Diwan-I-Khas(hall of private audience), Sheesh Mahal(a glass palace, with tiny mirrors on the wall), and mosques inside the Fort.
After that you can move with sweet memories of our Agra Tour for your onward journey.
Departure Point :Agra Hotel
Departure Time :10 am
Return Detail :Agra Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please contact the local tour operator after booking to confirm your pickup and drop-off locations; tour operator contact information will be found on your confirmation voucher
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.