Agra By Gatiman Express(Speed Of India)
Travel by fast train round-trip from Delhi to Agra to pack in more sightseeing and spend less time on the road. The Gatimaan Express train gets you to Agra in a little less than two hours, and your local guide and private driver meet you upon arrival. Visit the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Itmad-Ud-Daulah (Baby Taj), and Mehtab Bagh, before returning to Delhi in the evening
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick and Drop off service
- Round trip Air Conditioned Train Coach Fare
- Sightseeing by Private Air Conditioned Car in the destination city (Agra)
- Lunch at 5 Star Hotel.
- Tour Guide Service.
- All taxes.
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
What's excluded :
- Any personal expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. Before capture by the British, the last Indian rulers to have occupied it were the Marathas. In 1983, the Agra fort has been inscribed as UNESCO World Heritage site. It is about 2.5 km northwest of its more famous sister monument, the Taj Mahal. The fort can be more accurately described as a walled city.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.