Agra Bicycle Tour
Agra cycling program organised in the morning. This is a unique opportunity for the traveler to have a close look at the city and life of local people. In this tour number of lesser known monuments and places are covered. In this tour Tourists get to see the Mughal and British Agra, You will find here a good sample of British & Mughal Architecture...
per adult from
2 to 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of bicycle
- Tour Guide Assistance
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
What's excluded :
- Tips or gratuities for driver or guide
- Items of personal nature
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
1. Covers the religious places of four different religions.
2. Visit the buildings of Colonial period.
3. Witness the trading at wholesale vegetable/ Spice market.
4. Learn about the popular breakfast of the city.
5. Showcases the life of the local people.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Hotel Taj Khema, Taj East Gate Rd, near Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.