Agafay Desert Quad Bike Tour With snack in Marrakech
This activy is unique becaus eof the quality of the ATVs and the quality of the service you'll get.
Small group only: a maximum of 4 people per group.
The starting point in an oasis is aslo unique.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of quad bike, helmet and goggles
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (or at the closest point accessible to vehicles)
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
Discover Agafay Desert with the best team on Yamaha 350cc ATVs. This place is famous :
just down Atlas Mountains, you'll get the best views all along the way with an amazing background. Agafay Desert is wide open and is a perfect playground for recreational vehicles.
A guide will lead you along the hills that are looking-alike sand dunes and the authentic villages. Agafay Desert never lets anybody disapointed ! Small groups only.
Mid-way, you'll get the chance to taste an authentic Moroccan snack.
Start and finish point is a beautiful real oasis.
Great ATVs and great team for a complete and unforgettable experience.
• Agafay, Agafay, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at hotel or at the closest parking from your riad.Exact pick-up time & place will be reconfirm right after your booking by email or Whatsapp. We pick up travellers for free in the center of Marrakech. (Supplement fees may be applied if hotel is situated outside of the Center. Starting from 5€ / person.)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have lowered the capacity to decrease the number of people on site.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.