Agafay Desert Day Trip From Marrakech & Camel Ride
After morning pickup from your Marrakech hotel or riad, with an experienced english speaking guide through the majestic Atlas Mountains. Admire towering snow-topped peaks on your 1-hour drive to imlil valley , famous by its waterfall, this lush valley’s waterfall are a lovely counterpoint to the surrounding landscape and the guided visit will help you to fully explore this waterfall and Villages and have lunch with a local family.
Continue through you Trip through Kik to get to Agafay Desert it will give you the chance to enjoy the tranquility of the countryside, Takerkoust Lake and Agafay Desert. we will go off road and driving through a completely different scenery of stone desert, barren light brown plateaux, Bedouin village, Oasis then high hills with panoramic views on the High Atlas when you get to Agafay desert you'll have a glas of mint tea in nomad tent and enjoy a great view of the Desert and you'll have a change to enjoy the sunset as well as. Return to Marrakech at 6pm.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Traditional Berber lunch with a local family " Tajine, couscous, soup, Taktouka, salad ect.....
- Breakfast - Brakfest with a Berber family in a Coperative of Argan Oil
- Camel Ride On the way to Ourika valley
- Alll the local Taxes
- Coffe or Tea
What's excluded :
Your day trip to the Atlas Mountains & Agafay Dsert will start your hotel in Marrakesh we will pick you up from your accomidation at 9am then we'll head to the Atlas to the Berber Town of Imlil. If you visit one of the most traditional and exotic weekly markets in the Atlas mountains. Next we follow a little-used mountain road to the village of Achayn from where we head off road for 1h Walking following the Ait Mizan Valley to Ait souka village in Toubkal National Park, have lunch with a berber familly after that you'll drive Kik plateau, There's lots of opportunity for taking photos, Lake Takerkoust, a popular weekend for a lake in Marrakchi from the city then you'll get to Agafay desert you'll have a cup of mint tea in a tent in Agafay Desert then you'll have opportunity to take photos of the sunset to Marrakech.
• High Atlas Mountains, 40000 Morocco
• Plateau du Kik, Marrakech Morocco
• Agafay Desert Luxury, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We come to pick you up from your Riad or Hotel in Marrakech.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.