Agafay Desert Day Tour From Marrakech & Berber villages With Camel Ride
For the sake of the desert, the Agafay desert is the best thing to do instead, the Agafay desert is not a Sand desert - but more sandstone and earthen plateau, Traditional mud-built villages, dusty riverbeds are interspersed with spectacular sumptuous pasture and vegetation in springtime. There we have a tea with the locals.
The combination of these three valleys brings you into the fertile valleys where daily lives of the indigenous Berber cities moves with time honored traditions. Immerse yourself for a day and discover the real Morocco as you travel through this ancient landscape with its many hidden treasures and incredible vistas.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch - Typical Lunch in a local Berber family house (Salad or soup+berber tagine+couscous+dessert+drinks)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Camel Ride
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional Mountains Tour Guide
- Breakfast - Breakfast - Typical Breakfast in a Coperative
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Items of personal nature
- Your destination will be at your favorite accommodation at 9.00 am to start the Atlas Mountains You will then continue on through Asni where we have Saturdays, a traditional Berber Souk and market can be visited, ounce arrive in Imlil you will stop for a welcome drink and meet your guide before starting your tour of the local area. Your guide will help you decide on the length of your tour (you can choose between 1 and 2 hours) and then make your way to the largest and highest village in Imlil Valley. Ait Mizan, Targa and Imoula. You will stop in Tamatert and have the opportunity to take in the views of ancient irrigated terraced fields of barley, corn, and vegetables, surrounded by cherry and walnut trees. Berber culture and heritage along the way. Travel through the village of Ait Souka and afterwards enjoy a traditional Moroccan meal in a Berber family After your lunch with a Berber family you Drive through the plateau and you'll discover the most diverse and spectacular landscapes. Your 4x4 will take you to Agafay desert the roky desert - but more sandstone and earthen plateau, traditional mud-built villages, dusty riverbeds are interspersed with spectacular sumptuous pasture and vegetation in springtime. There we will be able to sample the Atlas Mountains.You will then continue your journey back to Marrakech, arriving back at approximately 6pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will come to pick you up from your Hotel or Riad in Marrakech
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.