Agadir Trip To Paradise Valley Full Day /High Atlas
Agadir Tour to Paradise Valley from your Hotel in Agadir or from the Agadir Cruise Port, Paradise Valley is a oasis with fresh natural pools surrounded by palm trees and breathtaking mountains, perfect for relaxing, sunbathing and cliff jumping...
Agadir to Paradise valley Trip starts at 8h30, driving towards the Immouzer & Paradise Valley road (Honey road), north of Agadir (Agadir to Paradise Valley), where the water flows all the time and the green is permanent.
Take an adventure through Paradise Valley, and make your way from the city to the countryside to see the tiny streams, mountain gorges, and flowing waterfalls in the picturesque villages.
Once we arrive to Paradise Valley, we will have a hike of 20 minutes before settling down for a beautiful time at the natural pools, perfect for swimming and chilling...
-Don't forget to take your swimming suits if you are planning to jump into the water.
-Shoes are highly recommended for this trip (Sandals are not the best option).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Paradise Valley, Agadir 30000 Morocco
-20 minutes Hiking
-Natural Swimming Pools & Lakes
-Oasis between the Atlas mountains
-Free Time in Paradise Valley
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Reception of your Hotel in AgadirOr Agadir Cruise Port Or Aourir Or Tamrakht (Taghazout*, Paradis Plage*...)Airports
- Agadir Almassira Airport, Agadir Morocco
- agadir port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.