agadir to legzira the dream beach ®
To go discover Legzira beach.
130 km from Agadir located in the rural town of Mirleft, between the towns of Tiznit and Sidi Ifni.Une sand and pebble beach of several kilometers, very quiet with breathtaking landscapes, beach dream, with beautiful arches.
Legzira beach, four arches carved by the ocean, an unforgettable ride. Some anglers are positioned on the reefs, while gawking tourists discover the extraordinary result of sea erosion that has nicked the cliffs of red sandstone.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
we will discover Legzira beach one of the most beautiful natural sites in Morocco. It reached from the Legzira beach, four arches carved by the ocean, an unforgettable ride. Some anglers are positioned on the reefs, while gawking tourists discover the extraordinary result of sea erosion that has nicked the cliffs of red sandstone.
This uncrowded beach is a sand bank that lies between the ocean and the cliffs of a very particular color, tan / red. The water has carved these cliffs while rounded and even dug to form three huge arches under which it is impressive to go! Good waves for surfers, pleasant corners ... A pleasure for the eyes and enjoy the water and sun.
• Legzira Beach, n 2 Rue Smara, Sidi Ifni 85200 Morocco
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all travels from there hotel's staying or any place in Agadir.and we will ask them the full name
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - Bring Your own Mask
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.