Agadir Hiking Tour 3 Days 2 Nights
unique activity where you will explore the real nature of Agadir and around , you will never regret
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- You will be collected from your Hotel at 9 am and transported to the Local Village known as Banana Village you will meet your Guide and assist with packing up the Camels with your Luggage. We walk along the edge of the Atlantic Mountains heading towards Taghazoute Bay with breathtaking views of the coastline, beautiful scenery rivers, gorges and argan trees with many a goat feasting on the very top branches. We head on up the mountains towards our Camp for the night in Paradise Valley. Our chef will prepare you a roaring fire and a most delicious Traditional Moroccan evening meal to enjoy under the stars.
We begin our day with breakfast and after packing up camp we head along a path that leads us onto a trail to a Berber Village called Awgra , you will see the daily life of traditional Berber folk as they carry out their agricultural daily tasks. We then head towards Imouzzer a small Berber Town that was totally isolated until the 1930s. It is known for its spectacular waterfalls, you might just see a Berber or 2 jumping from the highest rock for a Dirham or 2 ( not for the fainthearted to watch ). After a short stay at Paradise Valley we proceed travelling past an oasis at the foot of the mountains heading towards our next Berber Village of Ait Amer where we set up camp for the night and our chef prepares you yet another traditional Moroccan meal.
After breakfast we proceed through the Atlantic Mountains heading for the village of Imouadar where we stop to experience a traditional Berber snack of freshly baked homemade bread with argan oil and honey washed down with Morcoccan mint tea. We then pass through Aourir Village heading to Banana village where our transport will be waiting to return you to your Hotels.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up rom your hotel or port Ports
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.