Afternoon tour of Varanasi with Boat ride over Ganges & Dinner on a tuk-tuk
Explore Varanasi and the complete ins and outs of this mystical city that is believed to be one of the oldest inhabited cities in the World and one which is also revered as one of holiest places in India. Witness the majestic Ganga aarti, explore some of the most visited and revered temples with a walk through the oldest alleys of this city and much more!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking tour guide
- Site visits as per the itinerary.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- Bottled water
- Boat Ride over the Ganges
- Entry/Admission - Monkey Temple (Durga Temple)
- Entry/Admission - Manikarnika Ghat
- Entry/Admission - Assi Ghat
What's excluded :
- Arrival & Departure From The Airport / Railway Station Is Not Included.
- Any personal expenses during the tour.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bharat Mata Temple, Vidyapith Road, Varanasi 221001 India
Varanasi, the city of ghats and temples, the city which has a mystical charm to itself attracts thousands of tourists from across the world every year! Explore this magical city and what it has to offer in a day tour where we will acquaint you to the best of the things this city has to offer.
Your tour will start with your guide picking you up from your hotel at 2:00 PM in the day. The first leg of your tour will include a trip to the most famous temples in Varanasi! Starting with Bharat Mata temple (Mother India temple) a place which doesn’t worship any god or goddesses but the motherland and has a huge marble map of undivided India.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Monkey Temple (Durga Temple), Varanasi India
Apart from this, you will be taken to the famous monkey temple, where people come to worship the monkey god and where hundreds of monkeys can be seen roaming freely without harming anyone. Along with this a visit to the famous Durga temple and Tulsi manas temple will also be included.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Manikarnika Ghat, Ghasi Tola Road, Varanasi 221001 India
Post this, get ready to see the other side of Varanasi in a boat ride on the Ganges. Capture the many ghats (stone steps embankments) and get to know the mythological stories and religious significance of them (like the Manikarnika ghat where Hindu cremations take place). Once your boat ride gets over, you’ll be going for a heritage walk in the narrow alleys of Varanasi (one of the oldest parts of the city).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Assi Ghat, Sdkfjl, Varanasi 221005 India
Post this, witness the magical Ganga aarti, a ritual where priests use fire as an offering in form of oil lamps to seek blessings from river Ganga, an experience attended by people in hundreds every day! Following this magical experience call it a day with some lip-smacking food as your guide takes you to an authentic Indian restaurant for Dinner.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick from any hotel in Varanasi
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- • Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- • Boat ride is subject to favourable weather conditions
- • If the ride is cancelled due to poor weather conditions, you will be provided with an option of alternate date or full refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.