Afternoon Tea Bus with Panoramic Tour of London– Lower Deck
• A unique London bus tour combined with afternoon tea
• Scrumptious choice of sandwiches, wraps and cakes
• A relaxing ride across the city with the best views of London
• Includes a glass of Prosecco or soft drink
• Selection of menus available to suit dietary needs
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Afternoon tea experience
- Seating on the lower deck
- Glass of Prosecco or soft drink
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Golden Tours, Unit 31 Visitor Centre Waterloo, Elizabeth House, York Rd, South Bank, London SE1 7NQ, UK
Have a unique afternoon tea experience on our luxurious double decker bus – which, as its name indicates, will allow you to enjoy all the wonderful views London has on offer!
This unique 90-minute ride will take you through the heart of London as you enjoy a delicious spot of afternoon tea. Witness the hustle and bustle of the city and take in sights of iconic London landmarks such as Buckingham Palace, the Coca-Cola London Eye and Westminster Abbey and many more.
Our varied selection of homemade finger sandwiches and wraps range from hummus and falafel to salmon and cream cheese and more. And to satisfy your sweet tooth, you’ll be sure to love our choice of cakes and tarts and quintessentially British scones served with clotted cream and jam.
As well as great sightings and delicious bites, you’ll feel spoilt by our welcoming staff.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Piccadilly Circus, London W1J 9HS England
See the vibrant Piccadilly Circus in London's West End from the Bella Vista afternoon tea bus. This popular junction connects Regent Street, Shaftesbury Avenue, Haymarket, Coventry Street and Glasshouse Street and is now considered a busy meeting place and an important tourist attraction in London
Pass By: Trafalgar Square, Centre of the City, London SW1A England
Pass by Charing Cross and see the famous Trafalgar Square with its beautiful fountain and statues. The name of the square comes after the Battle of Trafalgar that took place on 21 October 1805.
Pass By: London Eye, Westminster Bridge Road Riverside Building, County Hall, London SE1 7PB England
Located on the South Bank of the River Thames, the Coca- Cola London Eye is one of the most popular attractions in the United Kingdom. Opened to the public in 2000, the structure offers breath-taking views of the city centre.
Pass By: Westminster Abbey, 20 Dean's Yard Broad Sanctuary, London SW1P 3PA England
An essential addition to any visit to London and set in the heart of the city, Westminster Abbey is legendary and iconic. Boasting a rich history that spans over one thousand years, the site was originally occupied by Benedictine monks in the middle of the tenth century. The current gothic masterpiece has stood there for about 700 years.
Pass By: Buckingham Palace, Spur Road, London SW1A 1AA England
Buckingham Palace, the grand and iconic London residence of Her Majesty the Queen is an absolute must-see on any visit to London. A fully working palace, housing not only The Queen, but serving as the administrative headquarters of the Royal Household.
Departure Point :Golden Tours, Unit 31 Visitor Centre Waterloo, Elizabeth House, York Rd, South Bank, London SE1 7NQ, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- Seats are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Bella Vista buses operate on a shared seating basis. Choice of specific seating areas is not available.
- Please note, you must contact the supplier at least 72 hours prior to the travel date to confirm your dietary requirements. Customers that do not confirm their dietary requirements with the supplier will be served the General Menu.
- We cannot guarantee that all foods have not been in contact with nut ingredients.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Alcohol will only be served to those aged 18 and over - a valid ID will be required.
- There are no toilets on-board.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children aged 5 and above can participate in this activity.
- Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- The route is subject to change due to road closures and traffic conditions.
- Cancellation and amendments policy - 24 hours in advance, no fee, otherwise 100% cancellation fee applies.
- Some of the dishes on the menus may be subject to change.
- Bookings made within 48 hours will be subject to availability.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Some attractions may have different social distancing measures in place, but the safety and comfort of customers and staff is always the main priority.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.