Afternoon Small-Group Uffizi Gallery Tour
This visit to the Uffizi Gallery will be a tour of Italian art history. You will be carefully guided through the museum, and we will reveal the secrets of the most important Italian painters through their best-known works.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Museum tickets from €.12,00 to €.24,00 per person (depending from season and or exhibitions)
- Entry/Admission - Gallerie Degli Uffizi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
See many masterpieces of Michelangelo, Botticelli, Raffaello and many others in the most beautiful building of Vasari!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piazzale degli Uffizi, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Dress code is smart casual
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.