Afternoon Safari to Yala National Park
This afternoon Game drive to Yala National Park is a 3 hours game viewing opportunity with MICE Team. Yala is home to 44 varieties of mammal and 215 bird species. Among its more famous residents are the world’s biggest concentration of leopards. The leopards are more elusive and primarily nocturnal in other countries but are easier to spot in Sri Lanka than any other place in the world.
14:00 - You will be picked up from your hotel in Yala or Tissamaharama and driven to the National Park.
15:00 - You will start your game drive at Yala National Park. During this 3 hours game drive, you will be able to witness animals like Elephant, Spotted Deer, Sambar, Hanuman Langur, Toque Monkey, Stripe-necked and Ruddy Mongooses, Wild Boar, Golden Jackal, Land and Water Monitor and Marsh Crocodile in addition to the leopard. We provide light refreshments and water bottles during the safari.
18:00 - You will be taken back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off by safari jeep
- Entrance fee to the national park
- Refreshments & water bottles
- Cost of safari jeep
- Government taxes
- Entry/Admission - Yala National Park
What's excluded :
- Expenses of personal nature
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yala National Park Sri Lanka
You will be picked-up from your hotel in Yala or Thissamaharama by a safari jeep around 02:00 pm and then driven to the Yala park entrance to proceed with an exciting afternoon game drive in Yala national park with MICE Team. On completion of the game drive, you will be dropped-off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is available from most centrally located hotels in Tissamaharama and Yala.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.