Afternoon Safari to Wilpattu National Park
Afternoon Game drive to Wilpattu National Park is a 3 hours game viewing opportunity with MICE Team. Wilpattu is the largest and one of the oldest National Parks in Sri Lanka. Which is among the top national parks world-renowned for its leopard population. A safari in Wilpattu is very different from any of the other major national parks.
13:45 - You will be picked up from your hotel and driven to Wilpattu National Park by Customized game viewing vehicle.
15:00 - Take a 3 hours game drive to the largest and one of the oldest National Parks in Sri Lanka, Wilpattu National Which is among the top national parks world-renowned for its leopard population. There are approximately 30 species of mammals in the Wilpattu National Park which include the Elephant, Sloth Bear, Spotted Deer, Buffalo, Sambar and Mongoose in addition to the leopards.
18:00 - On completion of the game drive, you will be taken back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from the Selected Locations
- National Park Entrance fees
- Service of an English-Speaking Trekker
- Bottled water & Snacks
- All government taxes
What's excluded :
- Expenses of personal nature
- You will be picked-up from your hotel or campsite in Wilpattu, Anuradhapura or Puttalam by a safari jeep and then driven to the Wilpattu park entrance to proceed with an exciting afternoon game drive in Wilpattu national park. On completion of the game drive, you will be dropped-off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is available from most centrally located hotels / campsites in Wilpattu, Anuradhapura or Puttalam.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.