Afternoon Jeep Safari in Yala National Park - Excursion from Tangalle
This afternoon excursion is designed to do nothing else than taking part in an elephant safari in one of the favourite national parks of Sri Lanka's guests.
Our experienced drivers are known for careful driving. They have been doing these tours for 5 years. Their cultural & historical expertise well-founded.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1000 ml bottled drinking water per person
- 4X4 Jeep for half day safari
- Knowledgeable English speaking driver
- Passenger Insurance cover 500,000 LKR P.P
- Total fuel cost
- Total Parking charges
- Replacement vehicle in case of unlucky events - with new driver
- Road Tax & Insurance Tax
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry fees of visiting site or activities
- Tickets of Yala NP
- Extra person in vehicle other than those who booked
- Extra excursions not mentioned in the itinerary
- Food, other meals than lunch, other beverages than water
- Entry/Admission - Yala National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yala National Park Sri Lanka
This is the classical wildlife expedition for Tangalle holiday makers. Yala is Sri Lanka's most celebrated national park. Chances to observe wild leopards are higher than anywhere else in the world, about 30-50% chance during an afternoon safari.
Duration: 4 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will be welcoming you in the lobby of your hotel or for your convenience at a meeting point of your choice in Tangalle City. Departure time is immediately after pick-up time in case you reserved this tour exclusively (no other persons in the same vehicle that day)
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/26/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.