Afternoon Istanbul Bosphorus Cruise Tour with Pierre Loti
Tour starts with a visit to the Pierre Loti. See the teahouse perched on a ridge overlooking the Golden Horn which was patronized by the French author for which it is named today. The terrace of this coffeehouse affords a breathtaking view of the Golden Horn and its environs. Take short drive to the pier where you'll board your boat for a cruise along the shores of Bosphorus, the waterway separating the two continents of Europe and Asia. You will have the chance to see the European style palaces of the Ottoman Empire and the palaces of Dolmabahce and Beylerbeyi, in striking contrast to some of the modern mansions that line up the shores of Istanbul.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Bosphorus Cruise Tours Istanbul
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bosphorus Cruise Tours Istanbul, Alemdar Mah. Ticarethane Sok, Alemdar, Hakki Bey Ishani No:5/3, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
We board our boat for a cruise along the Bosphorus, the waterway separating the two continents of Europe and Asia. As we travel, you will have the chance to see the European style palaces of the Ottomans and the palaces of Dolmabahce and Beylerbeyi, in striking contrast to some of the modern villas that line the shores.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Pierre Loti Tepesi, Idris Kosku Cad. Eyup, Istanbul 34050 Turkey
Visiting Pierre Loti Hill to see the Istanbul from Golden Horn Side with an amazing Halic view.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up city center located hotels. If your hotel is located outside of city limits, we need to apply supplement. Please contact us the day before the tour.
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 16 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Most travelers can participate
- We as KARAVAN TRAVEL, want to ensure the minds of travelers that, all the necessary safety measures and precautions will be maintained at all times; hand sanitizer will be available, masks will be given out, seats will be blocked out on coaches, reduced groups sizes and social distancing measures will be taking against COVID-19 infections. We will follow up the new regulations/restrictions permanently and update our procedures accordingly.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.