Afternoon in Medoc with a Tesla (5,5h)
Heading for the Medoc and its wines of rare quality for this eco-responsible and luxurious Wine Tour aboard a TESLA. Comfortably settled, you can enjoy a panoramic view of the Medoc countryside, its vineyards and exceptional "châteaux" along the road: Lafite Rothschild, Latour, Margaux....
Accompanied throughout the afternoon by a guide, you will become acquainted with the wines of Bordeaux and the Medoc!
We can, on request and according to the availability of the "châteaux", adapt us to make you visit your favorite "châteaux".
Each visit lasts on average between 1 and 2 hours.
The pick up is possible everywhere in Bordeaux area.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Visits & tastings
- Entry/Admission - Chateau Lascombes
- Entry/Admission - Chateau Dauzac
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chateau Lascombes, 1 cours de Verdun, 33460 Margaux France
Visit of the vineyard, the vat room and the cellars of Château Lascombes*, a second classified growth Margaux followed by a tasting of the property's two wines.
*according to availability
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chateau Dauzac, 1 avenue Georges Johnston, 33460 Labarde France
Visit of this great classified growth Margaux and an exceptional wine and chocolate pairing tasting*.
*according to availability
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your driver/guide can pick up you everywhere in Bordeaux area : at your hotel, station, port or airport! Airports
- Bordeaux Airport, 33700 Mérignac, France
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- The safety of our passengers and our drivers is at the centre of our concerns. We therefore keep ourselves informed and up to date on the health and safety requirements to be guaranteed on board of our vehicles.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.