Afternoon Haleakala Guided Downhill Tour
PLEASE NOTICE! Pick-up is available and costs $25 USD per person. Please be aware, check-in time is at 12:30. If you're not a morning person and want to start the day at a later time but don't want to miss the action, then the Haleakala Guided Afternoon Tour is just for you. Same experience you would get in the morning except in the afternoon. We have an optional hotel pick up and we have specified pickup locations for your convenience. Free pickup in Lahaina and Haiku.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of bicycle
- Safety Equipment
- Coffee and/or Tea - Coffee, Tea, and Water are available at the office.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Pick-up costs $25 USD per person. Please call Maui's Best Downhill for more information.
- Entry/Admission - Maui's Best Downhill
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Maui's Best Downhill, 810 Haiku Road #404 A, Haiku, HI 96708, USA
We will size you for your bike and safety equipment at our office. Then our van's will shuttle your party up Haleakala Volcano to experience your guided afternoon tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Maui's Best Downhill, 810 Haiku Road #404 A, Haiku, HI 96708, USA
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.