Afternoon group Tour 13:30 PM - Real Hanoi Bicycle Experience
This is Hanoi’s premier, non-touristy cycling experience, showcasing Hanoi in a local way that will not soon be forgotten.
The Real Hanoi Bicycle Experience is the brainchild of Sidney and Thao van Meenen, a Dutch-Vietnamese couple with a love for Hanoi and Vietnam! They have more than 20 years of experience in Vietnam’s travel industry and know exactly how to turn the ordinary into the extraordinary.
Jump on our special custom built, European style, bikes and follow our expert guide down the winding alley’s, iconic bridges and amazing smells that Hanoi has become famous for!
The best advice for the Real Hanoi Bicycle Experience is expect the unexpected, as we’ve spent a total of 1700 hours of cycling perfecting this tour, inviting over 500 guests for free to ensure this tour is as unforgettable and authentic as possible.
Book now and cycle your way to an unforgettable experience!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Standard City bikes
- Child & Adults helmets
- Infant seats till 22kg available
- Lightweight rain ponchos incase of rain.
- Pillion seats for children available
- Standard Children bikes available
- Supporting guides (group up 4+)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Travel Insurance
- Tip or gratuity
On this tour, we welcome everyone who can ride a bicycle, who just want to have a great fun day! Our senses coming alive with the sights, where we explore the back-streets, real local life with locals, the different between rich & poor, winding narrow alleyways, markets, temples, local drinks & snacks we have to offer, where we share our experience and our friendship…
- Best bikes in Vietnam
- Local Food & Drinks
- City & country side ride
- Local Life
- Long Bien Bridge
- Markets & Temples
- History, Culture & Local Customs
- Hanoi’s famous Railway track
• St. Joseph's Cathedral, 40 Nha Chung Hang Trong, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
• Long Bien Bridge, Tran Nhat Duat Street, Hanoi Vietnam
• Dong Xuan Market, Dong Xuan and Hang Chieu Sts., Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
• Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Departure Point :Friends Travel Vietnam, 62 Hàng Buồm, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.