Afternoon Experience By Motorbike
At the starting time 1:00 PM our guides will pick you up at your hotel to start our adventure. A historical place - Thich Quang Duc statue will be our first stop. We will pay a visit through the local area to see the life of people here, then stop at a Vietnamese coffee shop to have a drink. Feeling better with some real coffee from Vietnam highlands, we will visit the China Town of Saigon, with the main stop is Thien Hau Temple – the 300 years old one. We will then stop at district 7 to try some fresh coconuts in the floating market. In the end, enjoying a bowl of Pho will quench your hunger, then we’re going to take you back to your hotel.
Thich Quang Duc statue
Nguyen Thien Thuat area – one of the oldest apartments in Saigon
The biggest flower market in Saigon
The China Town
Thien Hau Temple – one of the oldest temple in Saigon
The slum area
The Floating market
District 4 – the smallest district in Saigon
Food & Drinks:
Fresh coconuts from Mekong Delta
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick off and drop off in district1 (will charge 5 USD/person if your hotel is outside district 1)
- All food and drinks
- Motorbike with helmet
- Friendly and professional guides
- Small gilft
- A lot of smiles
- Entry/Admission - The Venerable Thich Quang Duc Monument
- Entry/Admission - Ho Thi Ky Flower Market
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Venerable Thich Quang Duc Monument, Corner of Cach Mang Thang Tam & Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Ho Chi Minh City 70000 Vietnam
STATUE OF A MAHAYANA BUDDHIST MONK
At midday on June 11, 1963, the venerable monk Thich Quang Duc immolated himself to protest repression against Buddhism by the former Sai Gon regime. To memorize his struggle for peace, independence and reunification, his statue was built in a park on Cach Mang Thang Tam Street, where the act took place.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ho Thi Ky Flower Market, Ho Thi Ky Ward 1, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
BIGGEST WHOLESALE FLOWER MARKET
Ho Thi Ky is one of the most biggest flower market in Saigon since 1987, which is really famous for fresh and colorful flowers carried from different parts of Vietnam.
The lively beauty and diversity of flowers can get visitors stunning at the first time. This market opens 24/7 and is always bustling, rusty and energetic, especially in special events and holidays.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick off and drop off in district1 (will charge 5 USD/person if your hotel is outside district 1)
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.