Afternoon Airport departure Radquick half-day sightseeing course
A tour of the brewery of Masahiro Sake Brewery and the now popular DMM Kariyushi Aquarium!
And a bus tour around Umikaji Terrace and Chatan American Village, which are attracting attention as brilliant spots! It is a very good tour including the entrance fee of DMM Kariyushi Aquarium.
Also, since you can depart from Naha Airport, you will definitely be able to spend your time meaningfully by loading your luggage on the bus and participating in the bus tour as it is after arriving at the airport!
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission to DMM Kariyushi Aquarium
- Entry/Admission - Dmm Kariyushi Aquarium
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Masahiro Sake Brewery, 5-8-7 Nishizakicho, Itoman 901-0306 Okinawa Prefecture
Ryukyu Awamori is the most famous sake that represents Okinawa!
Ryukyu Awamori is a distilled liquor made in the Ryukyu Islands, which is made from Thai rice and black aspergillus. The taste is familiar to Okinawans, and it is a standard sake that is almost always at the liquor table, but for people outside Okinawa, many people are surprised by the high alcohol content and strong habit of Ashiya Kaoru. is.
There are many breweries and brands of such Ryukyu awamori, and the taste changes depending on the manufacturing area and the age of aging.
We will guide you through a factory tour of Masahiro Sake Brewery, which has a history of more than 135 years since the 16th year of the Meiji era in the Ryukyu Awamori industry.
* The length of stay at Masahiro Sake Brewery may vary depending on traffic conditions.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Dmm Kariyushi Aquarium, 3-35 Toyosaki, Tomigusuku 901-0225 Okinawa Prefecture
A new form of entertainment aquarium that makes full use of the latest video expression and spatial production! (Opened on May 25, 2020)
The beauty of the creatures and the charm of nature woven by the subtropical climate are expressed by visual expression and various spatial productions.
We invite you to a healing space where nature and images are in harmony.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Umikaji Terrace, 174-6 Senaga, Tomigusuku 901-0233 Okinawa Prefecture
A healing and moving island resort is born on Senaga Island near Naha Airport in Okinawa.
It is a new sightseeing and shopping spot in Okinawa where fruits and vegetables unique to Okinawa, gourmet sweets shops centered on local products, jewelry and craft shops of Made in OKINAWA are fused with a perfect location.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: American Village, 15-69 Mihama, Chatan-cho, Nakagami-gun 904-0115 Okinawa Prefecture
A large seaside resort town in Mihama, Chatan Town!
There are shopping areas and entertainment areas that imitate the atmosphere of the United States.
The movie theater, hotel, and sunset beach are also large seaside resort towns within the area.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Prefectural Citizens Park, 1 Chome-2 Izumizaki, Naha, Okinawa 900-0021, Japan
2: Naha Airport, 150 Kagamizu, Naha, Okinawa 901-0142, Japan
Return Detail :Prefectural Citizens Park, 1 Chome-2 Izumizaki, Naha, Okinawa 900-0021, Japan
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- [Request for understanding to customers] ➀ Those who have symptoms such as poor physical condition (fever, cough, throat ache) before the tour are not allowed to participate. ② We will measure the temperature when you get on the train. * You cannot board if the temperature is 37.5 degrees or higher. ➂ Please wear an ask and disinfect your hands regularly while participating in the tour. ④ Please refrain from talking loudly on the bus.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.