African historical walking tour 03 hours
In this tour we take you to experience the strong African influence in the largest black city outside the African continent.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified Guide
- Entry/Admission - Pelourinho
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pelourinho, Salvador, State of Bahia Brazil
African heritage Historical City tour which combines the newer, modern section and the older Historical Center of Salvador, the Pelourinho area, so called after the pillory which stood in the main square. Come and experience this wonderful tour that shows the African legacy in Bahia.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Praça Tomé de Souza, R. Chile, 2 - Centro, Salvador - BA, 40020-020, Brazil
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.