Aflabo Falls and Cave Trail
Enjoy a visit to the rainforest and hiking to ancestral caves in the mountains
per adult from
What's included :
- Attraction fee
What's excluded :
- Pick up and drop off
- Starting in Hohoe, this tour takes you through some of Volta Region’s least-visited communities, and is a must for travellers who love getting off the beaten track. First off are the ancestral caves of Likpe Todome, where a steep hike leads to six spectacularly located mountainside caves with various ancient uses to be explained by our guide.
From here we’ll hike and cycle south through the rainforests surrounding the Leklebi villages on trails used by locals to travel between villages and farms. One of these trails winds up at Aflabo Falls, and the cool waters of this little-known cascade feel like a five-star spa after a long day in the Volta Region’s most enigmatic corners.
Terrain: Moderate (Note: from the main road, you walk 12km to and fro to the ancestral caves.)
Temperature: Chilly morning/Hot in the afternoon
Departure Point :Hohoe
Return Detail :Leklebi Agbesia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- You need to be fit and generally be in good health
- Minimum age is 14 years
- No maximum age limit but the you must be strong and fit
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.