Aerial Yoga in Savannah
KT is your Certified Yoga Teacher RYT 200, Vimana Aerial 50 hours, CPR and First Aid. She has been teaching yoga for 5 years and finds Aerial Yoga therapeutic, challenging, and fun! With 18 years of experience dancing ballet and jazz in the Lowcountry and a year abroad studying modern dance in Sweden, she is a true lover of movement and creativity. Each class can be completely adapted to your requests. KT will lead you through a very fun and relaxing experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Yoga class
What's excluded :
Try something new by joining a fun yoga class in a hanging hammock! This Aerial Yoga Class will leave the student in a state of ultimate relaxation. This class will be shaped around your preferences. You may choose an easy stretch, a strenuous challenge or somewhere in between. You will be fully supported by a silk hammock which is attached to a very stable and sturdy beam. KT is professionally trained to guide and support you. She is licensed and insured to teach Aerial Yoga and will explain absolutely everything in detail. Join a fun and unique approach to yoga. The best part is you can hang upside down with no worries or compression in the body.
Departure Point :The Studio Savannah, 2805-B Roger Lacey Ave, Savannah, GA 31404, USA
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.