Aegean Adventure Nisyros Mandraki Island
This is a chance to visit two beautiful islands on the south of Kos Island.
The first small island, Nisyros, has been created by several volcanic eruptions that started 160.000 years ago.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nisyros, 85303 Greece
The center of Nisyros is dominated by a huge volcanic valley (a caldera). Its diameter is about 4km, which makes it the biggest caldera in Europe.
The enormous crater in the valley is very fascinating. You can descend into the crater and admire the beautiful yellow sulphur crystal created by the sulphurous steam that escapes from holes in the bottom.
After visiting the volcano, you have an hour free time in Mandraki, to wander around, visit the Monastery or do some shopping, before getting back to the boat where the lunch is given and you have plenty of time to swim and sunbathe on the beautiful beaches, before getting back to the boat for the return trip to Kardamena harbor.
Duration: 4 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.