Adventures Ranthambore Wildlife Safari Rides and Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi
4-Day Ranthambore Tiger Safari Tour including Taj Mahal from Delhi by private air-conditioned car. Tour starts from Delhi, Hotel Or Airport pick up and drop off is include. Visit the Taj Mahal and major monuments in Agra and this tour also includes an accommodation in deluxe hotels. Private tour guide in Agra for more personalized trip
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Tour
- 03-nights accommodation in four star hotels on single,dbl/twin or triple sharing basis as per the package
- Daily morning breakfast in all the hotels
- 2 Lunches in Ranthambore Hotel is included
- 2 Dinners in Ranthambore Hotel is included
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Car Type : for two people, three-seater sedan (Toyota Etios Or Similar)
- Car Type : for three to five people, six-seater wagon (Toyota Innova Or Similar)
- Car Type : for six to 10 people, ten-seater van (Tempo Traveler)
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Car, driver and fuel cost
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- State tax and fuel charges
- One water bottle per person
- Professional Live Tour Guide
- Morning and Afternoon Safari ride by Jeep on Day three
- Morning Safari ride by Jeep on Day four
- Government Service tax (GST) is included
What's excluded :
- Monument fees, tips, additional drinks
- Anything not specified in the Inclusions and other personal expenses
- Day 1: New Delhi - Agra
Begin the trip with a pick-up from the airport, railway station, hotel or another desired location in Delhi and you will be taken to Agra, the city of the Taj Mahal via a 3-hour drive on the expressway. Upon arrival to Agra, meet the tour guide and check in to your hotel. After getting refreshed, proceed to the magnificent monument Taj Mahal. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
After visiting the Taj Mahal, explore the Agra Fort, yet another UNESCO World Heritage site. Agra It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal dynasty till 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. In the end visit The Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is a Mughal mausoleum often described as a "jewel box," and sometimes called the Baby Tāj, the Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Tāj Mahal.
Overnight stay in Agra.
Day 02: Agra - Ranthambore
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Ranthambore. On arrival check into the hotel, later proceed t visit Ranthambore Fort. Evening free at leisure.
Overnight stay in Ranthambore.
Day 03: Ranthambore
Morning & Afternoon Game Drives into Ranthambore National Park for Wildlife Viewing. Overnight stay at in Ranthambore.
Ranthambore: Ranthambore National Park, situated in Sawai Madhopur is one of the biggest national parks in Rajasthan, northern India. The park covers an area of 392 km², and is one of India's Project Tiger reserves. Ranthambore National Park is known for large tiger population and is one of the best places in India to see these majestic predators in the forest. Other major wild animals include leopard, nilgai, dhole, wild boar, sambar, hyena, sloth bear and chital.
Overnight stay in Ranthambore.
Day 04: Ranthambore - Sawai Madhopur - Delhi
Early morning Game drives to Ranthambore National park. Return back to the resort for breakfast. After breakfast, transferred to Delhi Airport, your hotel or other desired location in New Delhi.
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Delhi Airport , your hotel in Delhi or Gurugram
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday
- Current valid passport is required on the day of traveling
- No charges for Infant (Age 02 years or below)
- No guide will be in Ranthambore as not required
- Mandatory Gala Dinner charges will apply during new years eve & Christmas days at additional cost of INR 2500/- per person from 20th December to 05th January of every year
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.