Adventures of the Last Kingdom of Sri Lanka
Embark on your journey around Colombo by discovering the most beautiful sights of Sri Lanka, you will learn about the Last Kingdom of Sri Lanka, Kandy. You will be met at Colombo Port by a Kingfisher representative ready to commence your tour. Start your experience at the Botanical Gardens which is known for its immense collection of orchids, so be sure to check your camera is charged as you don't want to miss out on these amazing photo opportunities. You will also get the chance to see a traditional cultural show in Kandy, here you will be able to learn the culture behind Kandy.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal Exepenses
- Wheelchair Access: Unfortunately some of the sites are not accessible to wheelchairs or can be extremely challenging.
- Entry/Admission - Royal Botanical Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Botanical Gardens, Peradeniya Road, Peradeniya 20400 Sri Lanka
You will be met at Colombo Port by a Kingfisher Tours Srilanka representative ready to commence your tour.
You will begin on your tour from Colombo Port and then proceed along to Kandy, where you will get the chance to see the amazing Botanical Garden, which is in Peradeniya.
Botanical Garden is known for its amazing collection of orchids and variety of plants which are decorative and artistic in their own way. The journey to Kandy will approximately take around 2.5 hours.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic, Sri Dalada Veediya, Kandy 20000 Sri Lanka
After the enlightening visit of the Gardens, you will visit the main highlight of the tour which is the famous Temple of Tooth Relic, which is a UNESCO world heritage site, this was built in the 16th century as a place of protection for Lord Buddha's sacred tooth, this part of the tour is full of informative and historical knowledge which you will be learnt by our professional guides, you will uncover a lot of stories behind these buildings. You will then walk among the beautifully embellished hidden passageways alongside the immaculate painted walls, done in red, cream and black. You can relax against the delicately carved pillars and be astonished by the beautiful golden statues. This is a tour not to be missed!
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Kandy Lake, Centre of Kandy City, Kandy 20000 Sri Lanka
After visiting the Temple, you will get the chance to have a lunch break at a restaurant of your choice (lunch price is not included in this tour).
You will have the chance to do some shopping and explore the city in Kandy, you will visit a spice garden where you will learn more about the spices and their uses. See how batiks are created in a baitk factory, and discover how complex this is for the works people. You will have the chance to watch the craftsmen create the intricate designs from scratch in the fascinating woodcarving center.
Relax on your journey back to Colombo Port.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All HotelsColombo Cruise PortPorts
- Colombo Port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.