Adventure Sailing Tours
Sail 1770 offers adventure sailing tours on the calm, clear picturesque waters of Round Hill Creek at the Town of Seventeen Seventy, Qld. Our tour is the only sailing activity in the town of Seventeen Seventy. We offer a fun and adventurous way to see the local environment, gain information on local history and experience sailing in the perfect conditions Seventeen Seventy has to offer. Whether you’re looking for an adrenaline charged joy ride or a laid back cruise we have the perfect experience for you.
Please call us on 0438 184 735 to confirm availability prior to booking.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All safety equipment such as life jackets and trapeze harnesses included
- Contact us about transport options - additional fees may apply
What's excluded :
Our Sailing Tours allow you to discover the unlimited natural beauty of the Town of 1770 and its inlet, Round Hill Creek, while also having the ultimate experience of high speed catamaran sailing its calm clear waters and perfect conditions. See below for options:
Our Explore Tour will suit families and friends wanting to experience a relaxing sail while exploring the inlet and taking a closer look at our unique environment with dolphin, turtle and fish spotting with acknowledgement to the rich diversity of this historic place.
Our Extreme Tour is an option for those who want to put a thrill in their holiday. We invite you to come and experience the unique sensation of standing on trapeze whilst sailing. Our experienced skipper will make you feel comfortable with easy to follow instruction and in no time at all you’ll be getting a taste of adventure sailing at its peak; we hope you don't mind getting wet!
Or are you interested in learning the ropes and gaining an introduction in how to sail? Come and join our Skipper on the Experience Tour and learn the basics about sailing and have a go, while enjoying the beautiful surrounds of 1770 inlet, Round Hill Creek.
• Seventeen Seventy, Seventeen Seventy, Queensland
• Agnes Water, Agnes Water, Queensland
Departure Point :590 Captain Cook Dr, Seventeen Seventy QLD 4677, Australia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Extreme Tour 12/18/2019 - 10/21/2021
Experience Tour 12/18/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:30 PM
Explore Tour 2/2/2020 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age requirements apply
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are currently NOT OPERATING due to COVID-19 regulations however plan to resume tours from mid July 2020.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.