Adventure park ’Lovcen’ and Njegos’s Mausoleum
Lovćen is the symbol of Montenegro and its freedom. The mountain is located at 1749 m above sea level, and in 1952, it was declared a national park. On one of the peaks of Lovćen, Jezerski vrh – 1675 m above sea level, there is a Mausoleum, dedicated to Peter II Petrović Njegoš bishop, ruler, thinker and poet, one of the most important figures of Montenegrin history. This place, this great man has chosen for his life for his eternal rest. From the Jezerski vrh you can see half of Montenegro, Adriatic Sea, Skadar Lake, and when are good weather conditions the coast of Italy. As one of the 5 national parks, Lovćen is special in many ways. It is rightly said that Lovćen is a natural treasure of Montenegro. At the foothill of Lovćen, at 900 m above sea level, there is the most famous Montenegrin village Njeguši, where the Petrović dynasty comes from, which ruled for 300 years by Montenegro.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Driving by minivan, van or tourist class bus (modern, air-conditioned vehicles)
- All road expenses and parking fees
- Travel insurance
- tickets: National park Lovćen, Njegoš’s Mausoleum, Adventure Park ‘Lovćen’– 2 hours
- Entry/Admission - Lovcen National Park
What's excluded :
- Licensed tourist guide
- Drinks and food during the tour
- Visits to bars and restaurants that are not listed in the program
- Other non-program costs
- Travel health insurance - optionally
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lovcen National Park, Cetinje 81250 Montenegro
Driving towards Lovćen with photo breaks.
Arrival at Lovćen. Visit Njegoš's mausoleum (461 steps to the top). Stairs to Njegoš's mausoleum also lead through the tunnel through the mountain, and after a few minutes walk you arrive to the "sky under the clouds", to the Jezerski vrh – Lake peak, from where all around you is provided as in the palm - 1 hour.
After visiting the mausoleum, we return to the active part of the excursion in Lovćen Adventure Park! Tucked away in some kind of air spa, just an hour away from the sea, the Adventure Park offers an unusual pastime. It does not matter if you come alone, with friends or family, good entertainment is simply guaranteed. With the advice of professional staff and the acquisition of protective equipment, you embark on an unusual adventure in a dense beech forest near Lovćen (anticipated time 2h and 30 mins).
Lunch at the restaurant in Ivanova Korita – 1h and 30 min – optionally.
Return. The end of the tour.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and other accommodations in Podgorica, Ulcinj, Bar, Budva, Kotor and Tivat. We pick up from ports: Kotor and Bar.Pick up from other cities in Montenegro on request for extra fee.Ports
- Port of Kotor, 420 Stari Grad, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2020 - 10/31/2021
Monday: 12:00 AM - 12:30 PM Tuesday: 12:00 AM - 12:30 PM Wednesday: 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM Thursday: 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM Friday: 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM Saturday: 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM Sunday: 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Masks are required indoors as well as while driving in a vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.