Aburi has always been one of my favorite places in Ghana because its peaceful ambience as compared to the busy Capital, with its mountain breezes and how it welcomes you with its glorious green jungles. I specially designed this tour to bring people close to nature as well as learn about some vital and exotic plants in the universe and also to expose you to the ingenuity of the locals as you interact with them.
Last but not least, visit two of the best waterfalls in Ghana with a hike through the jungle with the soothing voices of the bird to motivate you to the top.
per adult from
5 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Aburi Botanical Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Aburi Crafts Village
- Entry/Admission - Hillburi
- Entry/Admission - Boti Falls
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aburi Botanical Gardens, Aburi 32km (20mi) north of Accra, Accra Ghana
This morning enjoy the vast beautiful green vegetation with all lush jungle, banana and plantain among other plantations, the breathtaking views and the refreshing breeze from the mountains
Discover the cozy peaks of the eastern region starting with a date with nature, exploring and learning about exotic plants such as nutmeg and the curry and not forgetting the picturesque spots.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Aburi Crafts Village, Aburi Y Junction, Aburi Ghana
The craft village of Aburi is one of the must creative communities in Ghana and this tour allows you to explore the different craft workshops,learn about carvings and perhaps carve your very own key chain.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hillburi, Gyankama, Aburi, Ghana
Have lunch at one of the hidden gems on the mountain and enjoy the breath-taking views over the evergreen valley and plains of the surrounding mountains.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Boti Falls, Boti Ghana
Head to the 30 meters high waterfalls comprising of the male and female waterfall with the pool at the base. Take a 90mins nature hike to the umbrella rock with some fascinating rocks along the way like the big foot rock and the bad rock
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Senyo Global Solutions, No. 38 Ayaben St, Adenta Municipality, Ghana
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Kotoka Airport, Accra Ghana
- Tema Port, Tema, Ghana
- Takoradi Port, Takoradi, Ghana
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.